25 Real Estate Marketing Ideas
Posted by admin on Aug 30, 2013
Real Estate Marketing Ideas. Online marketing is more important than ever. Today’s buyers and sellers are searching online, and it follows that this is where marketing conscious real estate agents need to be.
- Create a single property website. Your clients will love the personal attention that their own properties’ website offers.
- Use professional photographs for your listing – at least high end listings.
- Provide your sellers with a list of where you are marketing their homes. Make it easy for them providing a link to each website.
- Post your listings on your blog. Even if your current theme doesn’t support it, many online programs offer HTML coding where you can add a flyer or poster to your website.
- Create a YouTube account and post a virtual tour on YouTube.
- Plan an open house at your office. Encourage all your past, current, and prospective clients to stop by.
- Send an eFlyer to past and current clients asking if they know anyone who might be interested in your current listing.
- Network with top producing agents in your area.
- Consistently add compelling, relevant content to your website that will attract and keep your reader’s attention.
- Provide neighborhood information – there are areas where no one is doing it.
- Local Search Marketing – Add geographical keywords that differentiate you from agents across the nation.
- Slideshow of the neighborhood
- Home decorating ideas are ideal for those who have just bought a home.
- Post a list of kid friendly, or better yet – kids eat free, restaurants.
- Offer unique tips for first time home buyers.
- Share home improvement tips for homeowners and sellers.
- Places to visit is the area – a great idea for one of your Website pages.
- Is there a noteworthy event about to happen in your area? Write about it.
Tried and True
- Trulia – consumers trust this source.
- Zillow – buyers and sellers will look here as well.
- Share your listing on social media sites. It couldn’t be easier with sites like Postlets – with just a few clicks, your listings are on your social media sites.
- Utilize Pinterest. Add photos of your current listings. Your clients will love it.
- Keep in touch with past clients. You might be surprised to know that they are ready to sell or purchase a new home.
- Thank you notes. After you have represented a buyer or seller, send them a handwritten thank you note. It’s rare to get handwritten mail anymore. You’d be surprised at how much this simple gesture can be appreciated.
Use your imagination and you’ll come up with your own marketing ideas. What’s of value for your buyers and sellers? Write about it. High visibility is crucial in today’s digital world. Your clients are online, are you?